I had described how did I help my sister bake chocolate muffins. While I was guiding her, I was doing the similar recipe next to her, in order to show her, what quantities to use. The only exception was, that hers was chocolate and my was coconut.
I blame my mother for the coconut. She asked my to buy her a coconut flour, but then she never used it.
- Coconut flour
- Baking Soda
- Sunflower oil
- Mix flour, sugar, coconut flour and baking soda
- Add oil and milk, until all of the mixture is wet
- Put the mixture in the pan for pie. Put first half of the mixture, then pieces of chocolate, and then the rest of the mixture.
- Bake on the 180°C for 30 minutes.
- While not as bad as the nuts, the coconut flour did seems to dry the mixture. That is why I recommend using more oil than for other recipes.