My grandmother gave me the recipe for the zucchini burgers. It apparently only requires the zucchini, rolled oats, eggs and herbs. When I ate it at here place there were delicious, so I decided to make them myself.
But for some reason, they would not hold together at all. They were breaking apart before I could even put them in the pan. So as I was looking at this dough, I decided that I am going to try and make a pizza from it.
- rolled oats
- toppings (I used cheese, mushrooms, cayenne pepper and basil)
- Grate the zucchini
- Add the rolled oats to zucchini
- Put the mixture on the pan
- Put the mixed eggs on the top of it
- Put the toppings on top of it
- Bake in the oven on 180°C for 15 minutes
- I used rolled oats, because they were already mixed in when I came up with the idea. I don't think they are necessary and it would most likely work even without them. They were also the one part that was the worst, so I think it would be an improvement.