- Jakša, Sara. "What Anime to Watch Next? The Effect of Personality on Anime Genre Selection". IS2020, Ljubljana, 2020. PDF info
- Jakša, Sara. "Deljenje objav o potencialnih delodajalcih na družbenih medijih: konceptualni model in empirična preverba" [Sharing Posts about Potential Employers on Social Media: A Conceptual model and an Empirical Examination]. Master thesis at Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, 2020. PDF
- Jakša, Sara. "How Can Computers Help Us Understand Text? Topic Modeling on Example of MeiCogSci Abstracts". Talk at the MeiCogSci Conference 2019, Ljubljana, June 13-15, 2019. (Abstract), (Analysis - Code), (Presentation)
- Jakša, Sara. "Team Dynamics During Innovation, Knowledge Creation and Learning Processes". Poster at the MEi:CogSci Conference 2017, Budapest, June 22-24, 2017. (Abstract), (Poster)
- Edit Summer School 2015 Alumni and Comtrade. "Sustainable Mobility & Mobility as a Service". Poster at the CIVITAS Conference 2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 27-29, 2015. (PDF)
Backend Programmer at Cleanshelf (2019-)
- Working on the part of the backend for the Cleanshelf application.
Programmer at Datafund (2018)
- I am programming the mobile app for people interested in researching the experience. The program allows the mapping of the experiential landscape and researching some part of experience in more detail.
- The code can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/datafund/UExperience
Cognitive Science (Masters) - University of Ljubljana, University of Vienna, Comenius University Bratislava (2016-exprected 2021)
- The course work that I took was connected with computational modeling, use of technology and individual differences. School projects included programming evolutionary algorithm to create music, using topic analysis to analyze abstracts in one cognitive science conference, researching modeling of personality and cognitive bias, analyzing innovation process in group and researching the experience of knowledge.
- I also spend semester in Vienna, taking classes from University of Vienna and Medical University in Vienna and another semester in Bratislava, taking classes from Commenius University in Bratislava.
- My master thesis is researching how ideas are spread on the internet. I am still in the pre-proposal stage.
Business Informatics (Masters) - University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics (2015-2020)
- The course work that I took was connected with data analysis, decision making and use of technology. School projects included analyzing the decisions of family planning with theory of planned behaviour, analyzing the implementation of IT solution for organizing at Toastmasters Ljubljana, and getting personality from textual data and analyzing personality of programmers of different programming language.
- I have also spent a semester at Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- My master thesis is researching who share social media posts about potential employers and why they do it. I am currently polishing my final version.