I remember, that I made tiramisu once. It is one of the sweets, that I really like (the creamy texture is usually so good), but I don't really make or order it that much. But for some reason, I don't usually make it. Which is a shame.
I created my recipe by mixing the two recipes together. It is not really perfected. What it is missing is a more creamy structure and more light taste. But maybe this will motivate me, to make it more frequently.
Ingredients: * at least 1 box of baby cookies (so around 250g?) * Coffee * 2 eggs * 500g of mascarpone * 2 spoons of rum or other alcohol (Cognac) * 2 spoons of cacao * 100 dag of sugar
- Make coffee
- Mix the whites of the eggs until firm
- Mix egg yorks with sugar, mascarpone and alcohol
- Add egg whites to the mixture
- Drown cookies in coffee
- Put coffee-soaked cookies in the pan followed by cream. Can be repeated multiple times.
- Put cacao on top
- Cool in in refrigerator for 1-2 hours at least