Recently I have got really interested in the cooked fruit to experiment while cooking. This recipe was inspired in part by random snippets that I remembered, like that cooked apples go together with walnuts. The other part was based on this recipe.
This recipe can be done in a little over 30 minutes.
- Grinned Walnuts
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut the apples in half, remove the middle part, so they look like a makeshift cups
- Put inside the cinnamon and walnuts
- Put the piece of butter on top of it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Served topped with vanilla ice cream