My sister asked my to show her how to make chocolate muffins with melted chocolate in the middle. I accepted the challenge, and decided to show here how it is done.
Thought I am still not sure, how can muffins be a good return favour. Well, maybe one day I will understand the social expectations.
- Baking Soda
- Sunflower oil
- Mix flour, sugar, cacao and baking soda
- Add oil and milk, until all of the mixture is wet
- Put the mixture in the pans. In the middle, put a piece of chocolate
- Bake on the 180°C for 15 minutes.
- To check if it is finished, put the toothpick in the muffin. If it comes out clean, then it is done
- Make sure to not put it in the middle, because there it would get dirty by melted chocolate