I still had some pizza dough, but I did not have any cheese at home. This below is my attempt at cheeseless pizza.
I think it would actually test good, if the tomato would not overpower everything. Maybe next time I should stick with the canned ones, instead of using the fresh ones.
- olive oil
- herbs (basil, oregano, parsley, cayenne pepper, salt)
- Mix yeast, sugar and some water
- Mix water and olive oil and some flour, add yeast mix
- Add flour until the dough is not sticky
- Squash tomatoes, and oregano, basil and cayenne pepper and shimmer for 10 minutes
- Mix olive oil with garlic and parsley to make a sauce
- Whip eggs
- Roll the dough until it is thin
- Stab through the dough with a fork and put an olive oil on it
- Put tomato mixture, then eggs
- Cut the mushrooms
- Put sauce and mushrooms on the pizza
- Bake for 15 minutes on 180°C